This website is operated by The International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys, Swedish Association (FICPI SWEDEN). FICPI SWEDEN is a member of the international association Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle (FICPI). We are committed to protecting and preserving your personal information, and as a member of FICPI SWEDEN, your network extends to all of FICPI and FICPI’s national member associations.
This Policy sets out how FICPI SWEDEN processes any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website.
FICPI Sweden fully complies with all applicable European Data Protection legislation and regulations. As such, we process your data lawfully, honestly and with transparency.
We will keep your information secure. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of data subject rights.
DATA CONTROLLER and DATA PROTECTION CONTACT
- Identity: The International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys, Swedish Association (FICPI SWEDEN)
- Postal address: c/o AWA Sweden, Box 45086, 10430 Stockholm, Sweden
- E-mail address: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data that you provide to us will be processed by FICPI SWEDEN for the following purposes:
- To attend to and respond to your requests for information about services, events or training offered by FICPI SWEDEN.
- To attend to and process your application for membership in FICPI SWEDEN and in
- To attend to and manage your registration request to any FICPI events or training and to search the membership list of FICPI.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for this processing of your data is:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the relationship between you and FICPI SWEDEN or is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and FICPI SWEDEN (Article 6.b GDPR).
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with FICPI SWEDEN’s supplier (Article 6.b GDPR).
- The consent, which you have given by contacting us through our contact form and/or any other email account provided on our website (Article 6.a GDPR).
Information that you provide to FICPI SWEDEN will be kept in a form that permits identification of you for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data has been provided to us, and shall be sorted for the time required to respond to their requests.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Other than as specified herein, your data will not be provided to third parties and will be processed with strict confidentiality and in accordance with the security measures as established in current legislation or as required by a specific law, if applicable.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
People who are the subjects of the data processed by FICPI SWEDEN are always entitled to access their data, rectify any errors, object to the processing of that data or have information deleted if they believe that it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or provided, in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Also, if you wish, you may request a limitation concerning the processing of your data in which case we shall only store the data required to make or defend ourselves against claims. You may also revoke the consent you have given at any time.
To exercise these rights, you may contact FICPI SWEDEN by e-mail at [email protected]. Also, if you are not satisfied with the response to your request to exercise your rights, you may make a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection’s (IMY).